This set contains all three stages of the color tablets boxes:
The purpose of this material is to develop the child's visual perception of color. It is also used to teach the names of colors and provide experiences in matching.
- 1st Box: 3 pairs of the primary colors red, yellow and blue.
- 2nd Box: 11 pairs of the colors red, yellow, blue, orange, green, purple, brown, pink, grey, black and white.
- 3rd Box: 63 tablets representing colors in seven graded shades of red, blue, yellow, green, purple, orange, brown, pink and grey.
Each tablet has wooden frames at both ends to facilitate handling. The color tablets are positioned in the box above the rim so that they can be grasped easily.
- Awakens a conscious awareness of colors in the environment.
- Gives the possibility of forming mental order.
- Preparation for future artwork.
Recommended Ages: 3 years and up.